4/7/08

Flake.

Statement:
The one thing less interesting than talking about my future is listening about yours.

Self-Assessment:
Oh, I am a big facade.

Statement:
The one thing less interesting than talking about my problems is hearing about yours.

Opinion:
ASININE! ASININE! ASININE!

Supposition:
Am I really that disgusting. QUESTION WITHHELD.

Fact:
My back is flaking. I AM A FLAKE. FLAKE FLAKE.

Anecdote:
"Kevin, stop flaking on us." Sorrytoobad, I've had too much sun.

Fact:
I will always think too much, probably, and then impale myself with sad.
Your advice is worthless, though. It's undeniably half your fault.

Opinion:
Journals are fucking stupid.
So are people who take life too seriously.
Fucking stupids. You are wasting.

Reasonable Truth:
It is wasting me away.

Sarcastic Request:
TAKE IT TOO AND SO PERSONALLY WHY DON'T YOU!

Honest Request:
Cut me some fucking slack once in awhile.

No comments: